Approvals and Compliance

When any property owner requires relief from the Comprehensive Zoning By-Laws and the restrictions set out in this document, they do have the ability to apply for planning relief. They can do this by applying for an Official Plan Amendment at the County level or for a Zoning By-Law Amendment and/or Minor Variance at the Municipal level. These options are available for planning relief as set out in the Planning Act.

View Official Plan information.

View Zoning By-Laws information.

View Minor Variance information.

Contact Us