House Numbering and Civic 911 Addressing

The Civic Address System (911 numbering) is administered through the Roads Department. New houses or lots that require a 911 number/civic address can have them installed at no cost by the Roads Department.

Once the sign is installed, it becomes the responsibility of the property owner. As the property owner it is your responsibility to keep the sign in good repair. If the original sign is damaged you can get a new one through the Roads Department at a cost of $25.00.

Ontario Provincial Police and Emergency Services remind all homeowners to keep your own civic address sign upright, visible and clear of snow or any other obstruction. It is vital to ensure this sign is visible.

To get a new civic address sign you can email the Accounting Assistant or call 705-656-4445 extension 235.

Contact Us